Saturday, 28 May 2016

Tatul - Tattoo Brightening System*

Tatul is a hand held tattoo brightening tool. When I was first contacted about Tatul, I honestly thought it was a bit of a gimmick and asked loads of questions about what it actually is. In its simplest form Tatul is a hand held device that exfoliates the top layer of dead skin at the same time as vacuuming it away.


Tatul comes with two exfoliating heads that attach to the machine, it really is as simple as switching it on and away you go. It takes minutes to exfoliate the skin and you use the supplied serum (basically vitamin E) to hydrate the skin afterwards. 

Before - 
 

After - 

 
You can see that this really helped to remove the dead skin cells and just made the tattoo appear brighter. This worked really well on my colour tattoos you can watch a video of me using Tatul here

I will say that I didnt like this at first, I didnt see much difference but now I know what speed setting and what attachment head works better for my skin I really do think I will continue to use this. 

I wouldnt reccomend using Taul too often as you dont want to constantly exfoliate your tatto and cause premature fading, however this is a safe way to brighten up your tattoo without the need to go back under a tattoo needle!!