Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Barry M Showgirl Mascara Review

I am a huge mascara fan and I love a good mascara that can help to volumise my lashes and give them a real oomph! The Barry M showgirl mascara is perfect for this. 


The packaging on this is beautiful the pink mirrored tube and the stars on the lid, it's all so girly and actually looks more expensive then it is. 

The brush is pretty standard
It's your typical mascara brush not these plastic bristle types and is tapered at one end. 


I find this mascara is really great at giving volume to the roots my lashes and finds that it fans them out quite well so I often look like I have more lashes then I actually do. It is the first mascara in a long time I have used and gone 'oooh that's so good' 

What are your favourite mascaras? 

Barry M are cruelty free and against animal testing.