Saturday, 27 February 2016

Laura Mercier - Radiance Face Primer

In my ongoing search for a good foundation primer I figured I would give the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer a go. I want something that could give me a dewy look to my skin because as I'm getting older, I prefer the look of a dewy skin finish. 


I figured this would be great as I have heard so many people talk about how great the Laura Marcier Primers are. 

The packaging on the primer is really minimal and for me very pleasing on the eye. The squeeze tube makes application easy and I can really control how much product I use. It feels really silky and smooth when applying it to my skin almost like I am just applying another moisturiser! 

This gives me the dewy base I crave for my foundations without making my skin feel heavy or caked up with products. I am just undecided if this extends the life of my foundation or not. And while it may feel nice on my skin I can't help but feel it's a bit of an unnecessary step. I want to love this primer as much as other people do but I just can't! It just doesn't feel like it's doing enough for me! I suppose my quest for a primer wil continue.