Thursday, 17 September 2015

Photography

I love taking photos for my blog, and when I got a dslr camera I really wanted to experiment more then just taking pictures of makeup related items!

So on a recent holiday to Yorkshire I pretty much spent all my time taking pictures, and I have ended up with some really nice pictures that I am really happy with.

I figured today I would share a few of them with you.




Malham Tarn is a beautiful place, so peaceful and scenic I have a few pictures here but I am still working through everything and editing some pictures just to make them a bit more crisp. 
 This is pebble Pawls Uncles dog, I love this photo because it looks like she is smiling!


There really are some scenic views in Yorkshire and this has inspired me to go around more places in the UK and find some great places to photograph. I think I want to go to Cannock Chase next which is not too far from where I live.

All Photo's are property of myself, if you wish to use these photo's please contact me - allthingskerri@hotmail.com