Friday, 25 September 2015

Orange Lipstick


I was watching a Marylin Monroe documentary the other week, and really fell in love with pictures of Marylin wearing a more subtle orange lip colour. I decided to play about with some colours I already owned to try and recreate a look.



I used the urban decay smokey palette on my eyes for a light grey wash of colour, tried to give myself some really luminous skin. And paired a black winged liner with the orange lipstick.

What do you all think? I love playing around with makeup lately and just taking photos of the outcome. It isn't something I share a lot of on here but I want to share it a bit more!

Also as a side note I wish my eyebrows looked like this I have been mega stressed lately and I have some bald patches in my eyebrows now *sad face*