Saturday, 19 September 2015

Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice

So as a very pale skinned makeup lover I find the whole drugstore blush game a mine field at times, Either blushes are too dark or don't show up on my skin. The amount of times I have tried a peach blush that does nothing for me is crazy. I finally got turned onto this Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice when someone told me how great it was for those of us with pale skin.


The palette has 8 blush shades and costs just 36 making it super affordable and all of the blushes have a great pigmentation to them.

Not one colour lets this palette down and I am really glad to see a variety of colours from pale to brights to super highlighted and shimmery to your classic matte colours. There's even an amazing peach toned blush in here which I am actually really excited to use.


To me this could easily replace my whole blush collection the only thing it is missing is a more plum coloured blush for the winter months but otherwise this is perfect!