Tuesday, 8 September 2015

A Rather Adult Purchase

I have finally done it! I've gone and brought an adult sofa! Not a second hand one and not a cheap £99 sofa bed from IKEA (although the footstool I got from there was amazing) I have actually ordered a proper adult sofa from SCS and I should have it in about five weeks time! 

It's pretty sad that I am this excited over a sofa but the one I have now is so old the foam and stuffing is none existent and you are pretty much sitting on the wooden frame! 




The set together costs just under £1000 and we had a great finance deal on it. I can't wait for it to come and start decorating the house. I am hoping that by getting the house looking like it belongs to us and feeling comfortable will make me feel a bit more at ease in my home life! 

What was your last 'adult' purchase?