Friday, 21 August 2015

Old Hollywood Glamour

I love old 50's hollywood inspired glamour looks, and today I decided why not curl my hair a bit and play about with makeup!
This look was suprisingly easy and to make it a true pin up look I would add some black eyeliner in a big old wing!
I used the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette to achieve this almost neutral eyeshadow look and amped up the lips with a younique lip stain. This is a more subdued look for (almost) everyday wear and I really want to do a dramatic version of this soon!


Here is what I used to create this look.

Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer
Natural Collection Loose Powder
Benefit Dallas Blusher
The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Younique Lip Stain in Sappy