Sunday, 23 August 2015

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo - Creamy Beige - Review

The Maybelline 24hr Colour (color sorry we spell it with a 'u' here) Tattoo pots have been out for a while. I have used a few of them in the past, but none of them really made it into my rotation of makeup or lived up to my higher expectations of them. Do not get me wrong they were good products and the colours were intense but none of they have stayed in my collection.


I saw this creamy beige one the other day and decided to pick it up and give these eye cream pots another go. The consistency of this is a lot creamier then I remember, it doesn't feel as hard in the pot and it is pretty easy to work with on your lids. The main function I use this one for is as a base for my eyeshadows to make them pop a little bit more. But also if I am really lazy it is good for a wash of colour on my lids.

This helps to stop my eyeshadow from creasing and just gives a nice base for shadows to stick to. I love using it and I think it is a perfect colour on me. Besides a base I can use this add a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and have my makeup ready for work in about five minutes!

I don't think this has converted me to getting all of the color tattoos again as I just don't see myself needing them but I am really glad that I picked up Creamy Beige.

What is your favourite Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo colour?!