Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Five Product Face Challenge!!

I first saw this challenge on a video from My Pale Skin and I thought it looked like it could be a hard but really fun challenge to attempt.


The products I ended up using were

Maybelline Dream Flawless Foundation
Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes
Seventeen Plum Puff Blush
and finally
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick shade 30

I had such fun creating this look and found just how versatile the collection palette is! I ended up using it for my eyes, winged liner, eyebrows even my highlight.

I decided to go for a bold lipstick to really make it a dramatic look because I thought it really complimented the blush and the eyeshadow.

You can see me put the look together here on my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5oBOsGzuKA