Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Collection - Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette - Review

So who still goes to call Collection, Collection 2000? I do, maybe because I am too old an stubborn and for me it will always be Collection 2000!

Anyway today I am reviewing the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette. This is a handy travel friendly palette of six beautiful nude colours. To me this is the drugstore version of the Naked Basics Palette. It is also much more purse friendly!


The packaging on this is nothing special if I am honest however Collection have put in a pretty strong magnetic closing clasp, so while it is all housed in a cardboard box, it still does feel secure when closed. On the back of the box they have also included names for the shadows rather then the usual numbers which is a really nice touch to see from a drugstore affordable brand. 


The shade range is nice with each colour being completely use-able, only one colour lets the palette down for me (the third colour biscuit) because it just doesn't show up well on me but would give a nice shimmer to my highlight areas like under the brow bone.


You can see the full swatches above and the colours are surprisingly really easy to work with and blend really nicely. I think my favourite colours are buttercream, brown sugar and espresso. I actually have to say I love using this palette and it has become my go to for my work makeup because everything I need is right there and there is no struggling to find colours that work well together but also be appropriate for a work environment. It has probably been one of my favourite discoveries this year and I am so glad I picked it up.

Have you tried the Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Palette? What do you think of it?