Thursday, 23 July 2015

Natural Collection Loose Powder - Neutral Translucent

It has been such a long time since I owned a loose setting powder that I never thought I would buy one again, yet here I am at 26 with a new one in my makeup collection. After looking around at powders from high end to low end, I finally decided on the Natual Collection Loose Powder in Neutral Translucent.


It is really finely milled and is nice and smooth when applying to your skin, and despite there were different offerings in the 'translucent' shade like warm, neautral, and cool toned it works well on my skin colour.

I use this underneath my foundation as it gives a better finish and also to set underneath my eyes when I apply concealer to help stop creasing. I actually prefer this to many of my pressed powders as I can apply less or more without it looking cakey.

I also like to apply loads of this underneath my eyes when doing dark smokey looks because it catches all the fallout and is easy to dust away with a big fluffy face brush. I know there are many more uses for loose powder in the beauty world and I am excited to try them out now that I have this loose powder.