Thursday, 9 July 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Lipstick - Liberty Matte

I how I can not keep away from matte lipsticks, or purple ones, so when you add them together I have to buy them. So when I saw the shade Liberty Matte from Makeup Revolution I had no hesitations in adding it to my online shopping basket!


Everything about this lipstick is beautiful, from the packaging to the colour, can we talk about how pretty the rose gold metal finish? I want more of these because I find them so amazingly pretty!

The formula is not straight up matte, I find liberty matte to be more of a satin, its matte but its creamy. It definatly wont dry out your lips unlike someother matte lipsticks I own. It also doesnt drag on the lips when you apply it, it just glides on so easily.




The colour can be built up to deliver a more intense colour but I tend to find it can look a bit much on the lips and not so smooth. This is much better applied from the tube and tidied up with a lip brush.

Liberty Matte is a purple lipstick with a pink undertone so I find it compliments my skin much more then some of my other purple lipsticks.

What do you think of the Makeup Revolution Iconic Lipsticks? Do you like this shade?