Friday, 10 July 2015

Birchbox Uk July 2015 - Make a Splash

I love my monthly Birchbox treats and this month is no exception. Last month I felt was a bit of a dip in the quality there were no real stand out products but this month they really have made amazing selections.

This month everything comes in a bag, this reminds me so much of the subscription called Ipsy that you can get in the states and I for one hope they keep it. You could have different themed makeup bags every month!! I was a bit dubious as first when I saw the bag because it looked really small, however it hasn't stopped Birchbox from delivering a great value bag to their customers.



Inside I had

 Unani Aloe Vera Gel - Sample
Indemne Eau de Genie (facial spritz) - Sample
Soigne Nail Polish - Pistache - Full Size £11
Pop Beauty Eyeshadow - Peach Parfait - Full Size £15.50
Benefit Dream Screen - Sample

Extra Bonus
Spa to You Nail Buffer - Full Size £4.99

This month there are four different colours bags each with something slightly different however every box I have seen has had the eyeshadow and the nail polish inside you you get great value for your £10 box.

As always I am going to leave my referral code here for you, you will get £5 worth of points to spend in the store along with a Stella & Dot Bracelet worth £19 (Birchbox owns these offers and can withdraw them at any time)
https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/wwsb9