Thursday, 4 June 2015

Wild Kat Makeup Eyeshadow Review

Well I was a little bit excited to get these in the post lately mostly because I have been waiting about 2 months for these and also because they are a makeup brand from a youtuber I really love, Katherine at WildKatMakeup. You can purchase the eyeshadows here from reelstyle.

There are three colours to the collection
Limerence - A glittery gold
Wolf - A shimmery Burgundy
Cicatrix - A matte Brick Red


The packging looks a bit like mac pots, and I really love the typography on the plastic window. It is such a beautiful looking font. 

I have a slight issue with the lids of these, that they rattle about a bit and are not quite secure as say my urban decay single shadows which sometimes I have difficulty opening!


The quality of these is amazing and although they cost $7 they feel a lot more expensive and I was really impressed by the pigmentation of these shadows. They blend efforlessly and you really do not need to use a lot of product to get a really bold look out of them. I think they are all great, they all have a selling point so there is a shadow if you love glitter, or shimmer or like a matte look better. I especially love limerence, it is fast becoming one of my all time favourite shadows. 


I can't wait for more colours to be added to the range! Fingers crossed that happens soon.