Sunday, 21 June 2015

Revlon Liquid Quick Dry

My obsession with nail polish is quickly growing and I love trying out new colours and experimenting a bit more with what I do with my nails. However the one thing I really really dislike is the waiting around for your nails to dry. I am so impatient that I always end up ruining my freshly painted nails.


Insert, the Revlon Liquid Quick Dry. This little ingenious product is a liquid designed to make your nails touch dry almost instantly. Think placing your hands in cold water, but in a bottle! What I like about this is that it does make your nails touch dry within 60 seconds. So I feel it is  pretty useful little product. It also leave the nails looking really glossy after applying so there is almost no need for a top coat (brilliant news for me as I often don't have time for a second nail polish to dry!)

There are a few downsides to the Revlon Quick Dry, it smells a lot like cheap nail polish remover and the scent can be a little overpowering at first. The brush inside isn't the best at fanning out so its difficult to apply an even layer all over your nail in one swipe. Also it is a lot better to load the brush us with product and swipe on your nail then trying to drain off some of the excess. If you drain off the extra product from the brush I find it can drag and ruin your nail polish.

Overall despite the little niggles about this I am really impressed and happy I picked it up, it has sped up the time it takes me to do a manicure now and I no longer feel like it is such a chore.

Have you tried the Revlon Liquid Quick Dry? What did you think?