Monday, 15 June 2015

My First Pandora Ring

So it was my birthday on the 12th of June and one of my presents was a Pandora ring.
I squealed like a little girl when I saw it was the tiara ring, I had been looking at it for a long time and although I am not a huge ring wearer I have to admit that this one really took my fancy!


The ring that my mom got me was actually two sizes too small so I had to go and exchange it. I can not get over how nice all of the staff are in Pandora and I really felt comfortable talking to the sales girls in there. I explained that the ring was too small and they took their time to find me the right size. We chatted about how I didn't really wear rings and didn't know the best way to wear this one as it was such a statement piece I felt it looked a little bit out of place with nothing else. They suggested I doubled the ring up with a really small thin band, I had such a great time trying things on to match my new ring. I have found one I want but couldn't afford it on the day I went to exchange my ring. But the sales girls never once made me feel bad about wasting their time. They seem to really want you to enjoy their jewellery. The sales girls also suggested I buy a few cheap silver rings from primark so just for now I could try different fingers, and see which one I like to wear rings, and then suggested I come back for another ring when I felt ready. I swear nothing makes me love a brand more then amazing customer service. I have actually been browsing the website and there are two rings that I plan to buy. I have to say I completely see why people want to have Pandora jewellery, not only is it amazing quality and really nice everyday, and statement pieces but the service is second to none.

So I am now a total Pandora convert! I think a lot of my money is going to go there now! Sorry to my bank account but I think I might depleat you on a few rings!!

Which Pandora jewellery do you like? I know a lot of people like the bracelet and charm sets.