Friday, 19 June 2015

June Makeup Favoruites

Its a bit early in the month for favourite posts but when you have found your favourite makeup bits for the month you just know. Mine can make a really simple fast look, and all I would need is some more dramatic lipstick if I was feeling adventurous.


I have
1. Liz Earl Eye Bright - A must if you suffer from dry eyes and hay fever.
2. MAC Face and Body
3. Baby Lips Lip Balm
4. Benefit Roller Lash - Its amazing at lengthening and separating my lashes
5. Lord and Berry Bronzer - Great to add some warmth to my face
6. Wild Kat Makeup Eye Shadows
7. Natural Collection Blush - Peach Melba is the perfect everyday shade
8. Mac Lipstick - Please me is one of my go to shades for an everyday lip look.


I absolutely love these new shadows from Wild Kat Makeup, Limerence the golden shade is just beautiful and I don't think I ever want to be without it. It is the perfect gold shimmery shadow. I can do my everyday face using these products pretty simply, it takes me less then 10 minutes in the morning which is amazing and I feel refreshed and presentable for the day! The blush and bronzer together give a really nice summer glow to the skin.

If you could only pick a few key bits for your summer makeup, what would you pick?