Tuesday, 9 June 2015

June Glossybox - 2015 The Festival Edit

The theme of this months Glossybox theme was the festival edit. I was really excited by the fact you got three full size products in this box.


Heres what you get in the box

1. Kueshi Anticellulite Booster - £14.55 full size.

2. Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes.Travel Size £1.20

3. Essence Gel Nail Polish - Full Size £1.71

4. Monu Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist

5. Glossybox Tattoos Full Size £6.50

The one item I was really excited about the Kueshi Anti Celluite Booster. I am trying to get summer ready and toning my legs is top of that list! So hopefully this along with a lot of water will help to reduce some of the cellulite on my legs (aswell as regular exercise hello gym membership)

I like the nail polish but would have loved a more summer appropriate colour, dark blue doesn't shout summer to me. The temporary tattoos are almost like an insult, how they can put a £6.50 price tag on these is beyond me. They come in no packaging, and are just an odd size to use around your wrist or anything. I also think the glossy box logo as a temporary tattoo is a little bit tacky. I am really disappointed at my re-introduction to glossybox. I was really looking forward to it, but both glossybox and birchbox kind of disappointed me this month. I am going to do a comparison between the boxes on my youtube channel so make sure to check that out.