Thursday, 14 May 2015

Wah London Press On Nails - Going Up Going Down

I got these Wah London Press On Nails in a recent birchbox and at first I didn't want to try then as I have huge difficulty finding false nails that fit me properly. However I tried a few next to my nails and they seemed like a good fit and the more I stared at the design, the more I fell in love. 


You get twenty four Nails with the Wah London Kits aswell as some sticky things to apply them with and a small nail file. I'm not quite sure how to describe the sticky adhesive, as I thought it would be thin and very easy to use and manipulate on your nails like good old stick on nails back in the day. However this was more like a thick sticky gel! It's so strange but it is raised from the surface of your nail but is very very strong so holds the nail on well. 


False nails always look very obvious on me and the Wah London ones are no exception. The design looks great but I think a darker pink would be more suitable for me then the light pink. 

However the main failing point of these nails is what you stick them on with.


The adhesive is just too thick in my opinion and not greatly shaped to get to the edges of your nails so I end up feeling like they do not sit right. I can't help but think glue would just be better for these. So I am going to get some glue and try that! 

At £9 I don't think I would buy these because I don't like the application that is supplied but I do love the designs so I am really torn over my feelings about these!! 

Have you tried these? What did you think of them?