Friday, 8 May 2015

May Free Your Mind Birchbox - 2015

Another month another birchbox post for you all.


The box design was quite cool this month as it is left for you to colour in, they even give you a little box of pencils too. I think this is nice yet a bit gimmicky as 'asult colouring books' are very popular right now.


Inside there are 6 beauty samples this month and I suppose the box itself and the pencils come as your lifestyle bonus (they are classed as a seventh item)

Inside I had

Wah London Press On Nails - £7 (full size)
Caudalie Tinted Moisturiser - £27 (sample)
Parlor Sea Salt Spray - £17 (sample)
Jelly Pong Pong Bronzer Duo £15.95 (Full size)
Absolution Youth Activator Mask - £29 (sample)
No4 Reconstructing Hair Mask - £36 (sample)

It is really nice to get two full size products this month and some really generous sample sizes. The Jelly Pong Pong blush is a nice item for me as both the product and ingredients are cruelty free which is nice to see.

I cant find many codes this month however I do have one.

If you use my referral link we both get £5 of birchbox points to spend in the store however use the code MAY100 you get an additional  £10 of points giving you £15 worth of points to spend!

My Referral link https://www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/wwsb9

As usual I have no idea how long these codes will work for.