Saturday, 18 April 2015

MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation

I love finding myself a little bargain, and there is nothing better then finding yourself a bargain foundation that works! This MUA undress your skin is one of those little hidden gems for anyone looking for a drugstore foundation with good coverage.


It costs just £5 and for that I think the packaging is really nice, I love the tube, and I also love how it is almost like a champagne gold colour, it looks pretty nice sitting in my storage!


The colouring is pretty decent, it is quite yellow in its untertones but once blended in and a full face of makeup applied it doesnt look too bad, even on my more pink toned skin. If you can find a shade that suits you (there are very few shade choices) I suggest picking this foundation up, as it looks and feels really nice on the skin. It does wear off during the day but nothing too bad. I am going to link a video of me applying the undress your skin foundation for the first time, so you can see how it applies.