Thursday, 16 April 2015

April 'Royally Good' Birchbox

Hello everyone,
I have been gone for a while because my dad went missing (which a few of you in this lovely community helped spread his pictures around the internet) he returned home after three days but unknown to any of us had been suffering depression for a long time, everything got too much for him. So we are now working through all the fall out and I feel like coming back to youtube and blogging may help take my mind off some of the things going on!

So stepping away from the bad things lets get on to the good stuff!! My birchbox arrived this month and boy was I excited! We got to pick a Laura Mercier sample this month (I believe new sign ups can still pick a sample) and I was so so excited to get my hands on the foundation primer!!


This was a really great box this month, you get six samples instead of the usual 5 and the theme of 'Royally Good' we get a lot of higher end more luxury samples. Also the boxes come in this blue design or a pink one to celebrate the birth of a new little royal baby (I think it's going to be a boy but all my family think KAte will have a girl)

You get a Laura Mercier Sample of your choice (primer, eyeliner or mascara)
Lola Barcelona Nail Polish (worth £7.50)
Percy & Redd London - Volumising No Oil Oil
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish + Muslin Cloth
Pommade Divine Natures Remedy Balm (97% natural ingredients)

Bonus Sample
BeFine Warming Clay Mask

The Pommade Divine has to be my favourite sample. I have already ordered the full size AND it has been working wonders for my eczema!

If you want to sign up to birchbox click here, at checkout use the code RUBY and you will recieve a free box from the previous month. Thats TWO boxes for the price of ONE!!

****EDIT**** I have been informed that the code ruby is no longer working please try emerald or diamond instead.