Tuesday, 17 March 2015

I Passed

I have been working so hard for the last 6months to get my deputy managers course at work passed! 

Tonight I finally had my sign off and I am so so happy to say I have passed! 

At my work for 6months you are a cashier and then they entrust you opening or closing a shop occasionally but you can go months between actually doing it and forgetting all the procedures. However I pushed and pushed to do this on a weekly basis and then go onto the deputy course I am 26 in June and figured I had better get the ball rolling on some kind of career! Come the 2nd of April my area training co-ordinator and my District and Area managers will sign a bit of paper saying I can run a shop by mels elf no problems. Then it is just waiting for an opening! 

I am beyond happy that my hard work has finally paid off and I am so close to getting on the career ladder at work. 

I am also really proud of my better half Pawl for totally rocking out at his gigs he was so nervous after being away from the scene for about 6years and he and his band are doing really well with people and promotors saying how the band is improving with pawl in it :D

safe to say I am one happy bunny lately! 


I hope you guys are ok. Let me know what is making you happy for proud in your life x