Sunday, 22 March 2015

Ebay Makeup Brushes

A few months back I brought some generic brand makeup brushes off ebay. 

If you search Jessup brushes you will find lots of sellers. I just ordered mine by sellers in my country (as a lot of these come from China and I didn't fancy waiting ages for delivery) and then picked someone who had a good score and very low negative feedback. I got both sets of brushes a face set and then an eyeshadow set for less then £10! The best part about these brushes are they look very similar to the sigma brushes and the xobeauty range of brushes. 



I actually really like all these brushes the face ones are really great for buffing in the foundation and getting a good even coverage. They wash well and I have had no problems with shedding. I'm not the biggest fan of the pointed brush but I have seen a lot of people use this for concealer under their eyes. However it just doesn't work for me. 

I love all of the eyeshadow brushes they are great for applying cream base products and powder shadows. They blend out really well and I love the fluffy slanted ones for blending eyeshadows together. 

For some budget brushes you really can do a lot worse then these brushes and I have to be honest I think these look and work great! It's really a brilliant little bargain brush set. 

Have you tried these brushes? If you have what did you think of them?