Sunday, 15 March 2015

Cynthia Rowley Silver Eyeliner

I love a nice soft creamy eyeliner, and once I found my Soap and Glory ones I didn't really think anything would come quite so close to the love I have for those. That was until a little silver eyeliner by Cynthia Rowley made its way to me in my Birchbox.


Firstly the packaging on this little eyeliner is beautiful, I love the gold spots against the matte black pencil and on the shiny black lid. It looks really cute because it is so small too (honestly I have a thing for small cosmetics they are cute and dinky and I just love them). The colouring is really good too.


The pigmentation of the eyeliner is great it makes a really nice inner corner highlight. It is such a creamy eyeliner that it makes it easy to smudge and work with. Have no fear either as once set this is staying put. I love that there is a little bit of work time with this and I think I am going to be using it a lot to highlight or make my grey and silver eyeshadows more intense.

The only downside I have experienced to this eyeliner is that the lid is not the most secure and if I were to carry it around in a makeup bag I would worry about the lid coming off. 

Have you tried the Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner? What did you think of it?