Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Brown/Green Eyes

I was playing about with a mixture of earthy toned eyeshadows the other day, and accidently gave myself eyeshadow that I really loved wearing!


Please excuse the messy eyebrows I need to find a good place to get them shaped! I used a mixture of the Diego Dalla Palma Snow White and the Huntsman Palette and the Makeup Revolution Acid Brights Palette. I think together the colours worked really well.


I topped it all off with a small amount of liquid liner and mascara, I really liked the finished look, because of the neautral base in the eyes I could play around with lipstick colours too and ended up with some really brave choices! From oranges to lilacs I think it worked well with a lot of options.

What do you think? Have you ever accidently stumpled across your perfect eyeshadow look?