Sunday, 22 February 2015

Wild About Beauty - Rose Water Serum

The Wild about beauty rose water illuminating serum came in this months Birchbox and is possibly the best product I got from that box. 


I love the squeeze tube style packaging with the pump. It makes it so easy to get the product out. The wild about beauty serum also has genuinely beautiful packaging there's tiny embossed insects and flowers in the top corner and it looks so nice and expensive (as it should at £22) 

The serum itself is nice and light and looks like a white serum at first but melts into a really nice pink toned hollagraphic serum. 


It has really made a difference to how my foundation applies. I really like this it reminds me of the L'Oreal serum but much lighter and refreshing on the skin. 

I don't know what this will do for me long term but I am excited to see if there is a difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. Especially as rose water can be used as an anti-inflammatory and helps to moisturise skin. I hope it can help to reduce my bags a little bit around my eyes and maybe help keep my skin smooth. 

Did you get this in feb's Birchbox? have you tried it?