Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Project 10 Pan

three years ago all the way back in 2012 I started a project 10 pan. The idea is you try to use up ten makeup items or hit pan on those items before you buy duplicates ect. I struggled doing this last time as I picked products I knew I should be using even if I didnt enjoy them that much and so this time round I have a good range of items to use.

I have foundations concealers, mascaras, and all sorts to use up. I am really looking forward to it.

Here is my video showing what I am going to be using.


For some reason youtube hates me right now! through the blogger app of inputting videos straight from my youtube account it says I have none, and now it just displays a really annoying grey box!

If you are doing this project or would like to join in, please let me know, and I will be doing monthly updates for anyone interested.