Sunday, 15 February 2015

Makeup Revolution Acid Brights Palette

I keep looking for forgotten products to use and Makeup Revolution Acids brights is a palette I always forget I own. I think because at first look it is always a bit shocking that I get a bit nervous about using it! 


There are some very very useful and surprisingly everyday colours in this palette. 

The first pink white and yellow are not very pigmented but the rest of the colours make up for the rest of that easily. 


I love the highlighter pink and green, the khaki green silver and black are really versatile colours giving a bit of everyday to an otherwise quite challenging palette to use. 

I've been brainstorming all day ways that I can use this product and will be doing a few videos featuring this eyeshadow palette especially as I want to start using more of the makeup I already have rather then feeling the need to buy more! I think that the joy of this product it that you could get a lot of use from it and I am really looking forward to experimenting. 

Have you used this palette? What did you think of it?