Thursday, 15 January 2015

MUA Luxe Lacquer in Tranquility

When I saw MUA had some new Luxe lacquer shades out I knew I just had to try them. Tranquility really caught my eye as it is a beautiful peach based nude colour. This retails for £3 and is a lot cheaper then some of the matte cream lipsticks on offer. I know this is probably marketed as a liquid lipstick they often get compared to the Lime Crime Velvetines but the MUA Luxe Lacquers really are a more cream based consistencey.


 I love the styling of the tubes, the frosted glass and the matte black lid with gold writing always give the illusion that this would cost a lot more then it does. The staying power is good however this does crumble offfrom the middle of your lips rather then gently fade away, which is not a huge problem if you can keep an eye on it for touch ups, but does look a bit terrible if you cant touch up! However it really is easy to work with and comes off easily if you feel like it is starting to look bad after a days wear.

Another thing to note is that this things clings to dry patches like no other, it showed up dry patches I didnt even think I had!! That being said its actually not as heavy as I remeber these products feeling and they do wear really nice. You could always gloss these up and they would look equally stunning if the matte look is not for you.


Im really glad I got this and it is so nice to have a basic matte nude in my collection.

Have you tried the MUA Luce Lip Lacquers what did you think of them?