Thursday, 22 January 2015

Anatomicals - Farewell The Scarlet Pimplehell Mask Review

This little mask I picked up in Asda a while ago. I like to pick up a few different single use masks for times when my skin needs a little loving! I was feeling a lot of under skin bumps at the time and wanted a mud mask that would really deep clean my skin. I had never tried anything from Anatomicals (I really want to try those under eye bag reducing things they do) so I picked up this mask mostly because I liked the name! Secondly because it said it would do what I wanted! 

I found the mask to be quite thin and I had to go over it again to get a nice thick layer which isn't too bad as there is actually a generous amount of product in the packaging! 


Please ignore my rather red eye :( I suffer with sore eyes and I generally find I rub them a lot making it look worse! Not good at all for my eyes or skin but I am getting better at not doing it. This mask doesn't really dry like clay ones do. I am used to something drying on my face. This feels more like it sits and moisturises more then anything. I didn't feel like it did any deep cleaning but my skin did feel nice afterwards. I don't know if I would buy this one again I just don't think it worked in the way I wanted it to. 

Have you tried this mask before? What did you think of it?