Friday, 2 January 2015

2015 Blogger Resolutions

Hello my fellow blogger friends! 

I've been thinking a lot about what I want my blogging resolutions to be this year and I have a few that fingers crossed I can achieve! 

1. Make More Youtube Videos

I don't know if you are aware but I actually am on YouTube! I really enjoy the process of filming and putting up videos and now I can do it all from my IPhone I am looking to do it more. Whether it be short reviews or get ready with me videos  I want to have fun and film as and when I feel like it.

2. Post More

Whether this be more posts because I do slack off at times (the hazard of having a full time job) or whether I post a bit more personal things I just want to do more. This is still a hobby I enjoy and I want to do what makes me happy

3. Not Feel Blogger Pressure

I always feel like I should be doing more then I am. That I have to compete with the other bloggers in the world when really I just have to do what I want! 

4.Set A Blogging Goal 
I have been blogging on and off for a few years now and have around 200 or so followers I saw a lot of increase when I was more active so I am hoping by being more active and posting things I enjoy I may gain some more followers I would like to get 100 more followers on whatever medium they wish to follow. I think it's a small but realistic goal :) 

What are you blogging goals? 

And to finish off here's a cute picture of Hyde my chinchilla