Friday, 19 December 2014

Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Mask

After trying a few different face masks I have found that I like masks I can really see working, drawing out gunk and oil from my face! This pore penetrating mask is often on offer in avon so I figured I would give it a go!


The mask starts out a dark charcoal colour, it does feel difficult to put on, it doesnt look an even layer you may still see your skin through it, it feels a bit sticky, but it does eventually go on and it doesnt matter if it is an uneven layer. 


It dries to a light grey colour so it is easy to tell when you need to wash off this mask. The best thing about this is you can see it drawing out excess oil in your face, small darker dots appear in the mask. 



Once the mask is dry after about 10 minutes you wash it off and pat your face dry. I love that i can see and feel the difference this makes to my skin it helps to draw out spots and excess oil. It can feel tight on the skin while drying but that is about the only issue I have with this mask! I also think it could be a cheaper alternative to the glam glow mud mask! 

X