Sunday, 9 November 2014

Everyday Makeup

I have lately been trying to figure out a flattering face look that can take me as little as five minutes to get done for days when I am running really late for work! So generally a fast face of makeup everyday!! 


I tend to go fairly light on the face while still looking made up very neutral on the eyes (eyeliner is optional depending on how awake I feel) and a nude lip. I tend to use a tinted lip balm at work but on days off I mix my lipstick up sometimes bold sometimes note muted. 

I have filmed a video that should go on my YouTube very soon but I will run through what I have used here. 

Mac face and body
Seventeen stay time concealer
Wet n Wild powder
I <3 Makup definition palette
Naked 2 palette 
Lime Crime eyeliner
Seventeen Dolled up mascara 
Mac Please Me lipstick 

What is your everyday makeup?