Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Shaveworks - The Cool Fix - Review

So when the Shaveworks The Cool Fix landed in my latest Birchbox I got very excited! It is an after shave gel that has been desgined to treat ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn and redness.


The idea of this gel is that you use it daily and after shaving on dry skin to help ease the associated razor burn from shaving!

Honestly when I used The Cool Fix for the first time I was in for a shock I figured it would feel a bit like a cooling gel, oh no, its tingley on your skin almost like putting on aftershave! It stings!

It only lasts a few seconds but afterwards my skin felt cooler and looked less red. I tend to use this on my underarms just teo minimise any ingrown hairs and mostly to cool the skin, I wont use it on my legs due to fear of it reacting with my eczema but mostly so far all I can say is that I am enjoying this little product. There's not a lot to say about this other then after the initial sting it is rather cooling and nice on the skin, it feels softer and less dry on my underarms now I use this after shaving.

Have you used this? What did you think of it?