Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara - Review

So as a complete makeup junkie I do not know how it has taken me so long to pick this one up. The Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara is a 24hr curling mascara.


This mascara has a very interesting wand that makes application so easy, It is slightly curved which you can see a bit more clearly in the next picture. I love the short bristles it really makes getting to the roots of the lashes easily.


The formula of the mascara really lengthens the lashes, not something I usually go for but it adds a nice lift and with one coat adds a nice bit of volume to the lashes too. You can really see the difference this makes to my lashes. Its a really nice mascara that looks like I have super long lashes and it darkens them really nicely, there is nice seperation on the lashes with no clumps.


 Here it is on both of my lashes, and I really think it opens up my eyes.

Have you tried this mascara? What are your thoughts on it?