Saturday, 18 October 2014

October Glossybox Pop Art Box Review

This review is going to be a little bit different as I have not put a picture of what was in my box instead you will have a youtube video of me showing you!



In the box
Rimmel Matte BB Cream - Light
Ciate Paint Pot - Snow Virgin
Yves Rocher - Quelques Notes D'amore L'eu de parfum
Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche
Etre Belle - Liplift Peel
So Susan - Flutter Mascara

Out of the 6 items four of them were full size, which was really generous and to my workings out the box came to around £67.67. I tried to work out sample size prices but glossybox always values them higher then they are and then one price was in euro's so I just gave a rough price cost for that.

Overall I am really happy with the box, the design is one of my favorite ones they have made, I love the colourful theme, I do wish I got a coloured polish to match the theme instead of a boring white, but there is not a lot I can do about that!

This box has convinced me to give glossybox another month to proove themselves as the box is really great, I just hope the next one lives up the the expectations of this one!