Monday, 13 October 2014

October Birchbox - Work It - Coppa Feel

So I finally picked up my October Birchbox from the post office and I am so excited to get this one.

This month Birchbox is in partnership with CoppaFeel giving you tips of what to looks for as indicators and early detection of breast cancer. This is a great partnership as October is breast cancer awareness month. I was really impressed with this as honestly I know I should check regulary but I do not really know what to look for whereas now I do! So a big thanks to Birchbox for sending out such important information.

The other theme for this box is 'Work It' so the box contains everything you need to get ready for your 9-5 job. Not that I work 9-5 but oh well its filled with some great products!


Inside is
A Birchbox pen shaped like a lipstick! It is actually pretty cool!
KMS Hair Play - A dry wax texturising spray
Cattier Pink Clay Mask - You get two 12.5ml sample of this so a really generous sample.
The Cool Fix - This is for after shaving to sooth irritation and reduce the amount of ingrown hairs
Meaningful Beauty Glowing Serum - A nice lightweight serum that gives a nice glow
Pixi Lip Balm - This is not a shade I would have picked but its a really nice tinted balm.

A long with everything else I think this is a nice box. The packaging could have been better I think the box would have looked nicer in pink or with a handprint on to match the Coppafeel logo.

You can get Birchbox here for £12.95 if you use by referal code you get £5 worth birchbox points to spend in the Birchbox store. If you sign up this month Birchbox will also give £1 to Coppafeel.

Here is the referal code http://birchbox.co.uk/?raf=57067