Monday, 6 October 2014

My Boots Christmas Gift Guide For Women and Men

So I have had a while away from blogging due to some pretty horrific sickness bug I had but I am back, and my mind is firmly on Halloween and Christmas! I have to think about Christmas early as I have limited funds and need to budget so in my week off I started marking off what would make great gifts from the Boots Christmas Gift Guide. I love to get things from boots as the 3 for 2 is a really good deal. I will break this post down into men's and women's! Most of the items here are more reasonably priced with nothing on the list costing more then £20.



1. Soap and Glory Crazy Sexy Kohl

This is a great gift 4 amazingly pigmented Soap and Glory Eyeliners which come with a little makeup bag. It costs £14 and considering the eyeliners are £5 each you are getting a pretty good bargain there.

2. Tony and Guy Matthew Williamson Gift Bag

This is great for any hair lover not only does it have a cute bag design, it has a dry shampoo, a hairspray and a heat protector for your hair and at £12 I think that it is a great deal.

3. Fatface Coin Purse and Hand Cream

This set has my mom written all over it, she loves to buy purses and hand creams and this gift has her summed up in one! At £10 it is a perfect stocking filler or a main gift for all those people you do not know what to buy!

4. L'Oreal Revitalift Day and Night Cream

Now granted you are not saving much by buying this set around £4 but a nice box of skin care is always appreciated in my house, best part of this is they have the Age Perfect line in a gift set and the Skin Perfection line for older or younger skin as well. So you could get a skin care set to cater for any age. This one costs £20 and other sets vary in price.

5. Bleach London Rainbow Hair Kit

This is a gift for either the older teenager/young adult or anyone who is a fan of colourful hair! This includes 6 bottles of Bleach London Semi-Perm Hair Dyes (not full size) but at £12 is a really great price, they are split up in the box in pink tones and blue tones each with their own little carry bag so you could even split this into 2 gifts. I love these dyes and find they last a real long time on my hair they wash out and fade nicely and I would personally love to receive this!



1. Gillette ProGlide Grooming Set

I know my dad loves to get a razor every Christmas and as it is such an easy gift we all argue over who is buying it! Usually the child with the least spare cash buys him this present then the rest of us pull together to get him something else (this year he wants a go pro!!) but this makes a seriously good gift, not only do you get the razor but you get extra razor heads and you get a bottle of shaving cream. At £20 it is a great price when you consider how much razors and blades can cost.

2. Babyliss For Men 10in1 Titanium Groomer

I got this for my lovely other half last year when it cost £29.99 Now it is down to £19.99 and I really think you should snap it up, I don't know if its the word titanium or the fact its a 10 in 1 trimmer but I honestly think he loves this more then the car radio I got him! It is a chargeable razor system so if your man is not into the wet shave this is brilliant it comes with different grades and all sorts and basically is men's heaven in hair removal considering its relatively cheap price it works just as well a year later as it did the day I got it for him.

3. Sock Sandals

I suppose you can get novelty socks from anywhere but these make me laugh every time I see them!

4. Taylor's Port Cheeseboard Set

A cheeseboard makes a perfect sophisticated gift. This doesn't come with cheese sadly but you get a nice slate board, some port, some oat cakes and two mini chutneys. At £16.50 I think it would make a great gift for any guy.

5. FCUK Crowd Pleaser Body Spray

This trio of scents will make a great gift for anyone. It is your typical smelly gift but these actually work really well. I have got people the FCUK sets for years and would recommend them over the Ted Baker stuff every year. This set of three sprays will only set you back £10.

Let me know if you would like a post like this aimed at children and teens because I know they can also be tricky to buy for! What do you think of what I have picked? Have you had a chance to look at the boots gift guide yet?