Friday, 10 October 2014

Makeup Revolution Blush - Love - Review

Ever since I picked up the makeup revolution blush in treat I knew I wanted to try some more. I picked another peach shade. This time I picked up the blush shade love.


This is much cooler in colour and gives a nice natural flush. I like to wear this one high up on my cheeks and no contour as this warms up my face lightly. 


You can see the shade is peach toned witha hint of pink in it. However sadly I do not like this one as much as the other Makeup Revolution blush I own. The Love blush shade just doesnt apply as nicely and doesnt feel as smooth. this one goes on rather heavy and you need such a light hand. However that being said for £1 Makeup Revolution Blush in Love is a nice blush shade if you want to try something new.