Monday, 15 September 2014

September Karen Millen Glossybox - 2014

The Karen Millen Glossybox has just landed on my doorstep. I think the box is really cute design and inside you were guaranteed to get one L'oreal mythic oil product.


Inside is what is really important there was a card telling you what you got and the price of everything, theres a spoiler card for next month (it looks really interesting it is a pop art box) and finally theres £25 off Karen Millen instore when you spend £150. Honestly I laughed a little at that voucher as I don't have £150 and you need to use it by 30th September so not a lot of time to find £150 either!!



Onto the products I got,

L'Oreal Mythic Oil 45ml - £5.75
ModelCo More Brows Fibre Gel - £14.95 (full size)
Nails Inc Matte Top Coat - £12 (full size)
Nivea Miellar Water - £4.07 (full size)
SkinPep Acid Peel x2 - £6.10 (two sample sizes)
SkenPep Eye Cream - £6.49 (sample size)

I can't believe the price of that sample it seems crazy!! I think overall this box is OK theres nothing special but it really isn't brilliant.