Saturday, 20 September 2014

September Birchbox 2014

I finally got my first ever Birchbox and I could not be happier.


The box is smaller then I was expecting but it is jam packed full of goodies and everything comes in this really cute little draw string bag. Im sure I will find some use for it!


Inside I got
Beauty Blender and Solid Cleanser
Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
Premae Mild Dermabrasion Face and Body Scrub
MocelCo Powerlash Mascara
Agave Healing Oil Treatment
Urban Fruit (pineapple)
Birchbox Photo Clip

Over all I really like the birchbox I like how it is all small and compact and has some really good samples in there. I also like the added touches like the fruit and photo clip, theres some great discounts on photobox inside, as well as a cute idea of how to use the boxes as photo frames! So this also appeals to my crafty side a little bit!

You can purchase a birchbox here -  http://birchbox.co.uk/?raf=57067
This is a referal link however it gets us both 50 birchbox points (worth £5) which can be spent on the birchbox website. They work in a very similar way to boots points.
If you use the code VCSAMPLE at the checkout you can recieve an extra sample in your box too. Voucher code valid until 30th September 2014. Birchbox costs £12.95 a month including delivery.