Friday, 12 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 - Makeup Look

When the urban decay naked 3 came out I knew it wasn't on my list of things to get, the rose gold tones didn't appeal to me much although I thought they would look pretty. However I couldn't risk the £30 or so, just in the fear it wouldn't suit me.

Fast forward a few months and I now own the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette. Which is a brilliant dupe for the naked 3.

The rose gold tones are actually really beautiful and there is alot more to play with then I thought there would be.

 I thought the colours may come across more pink but they are suprisingly nice in texture and colour!



The eyeshadows are nice and creamy, with no chalky feeling to them, which you can sometimes get with cheaper less expensive brands, and the actual size of the eyeshadows are really nice. You feel like you are getting a lot for your £4.

Have you tried anything from Makeup Revolution?

Watch the get ready with me tutorial for this below.