Monday, 1 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul


With this brand being mentioned more and more in the blogger world, and a bit of overtime pay, I figured now was a good time to sink my feet into the Makeup Revolution world!!

There had been a few things I have had my eye on for a while so I picked those up, as well as the Iconic palettes everyone has been on about.


I got
The One Foundation - Shade 3
The One Concealer - Light
Scandalous Lipstick - Crime
                                   Depraved
I Love Makeup Lip Geek - I Sold Out
Salvation Velvet - You Took My Love
                              Keep Flying For You
Iconic 2 and 3 Palettes
Makeup Revolution Blush - Treat

The two palettes are beautiful, they are supposed to be dupes for the Naked palettes and as I own naked 2 I will have to compare them, but I heard so many people mention Iconic 3 I had to get it!


I am a sucker for lipsticks so of course I had to get a few of those! They have some new salvation Laquer shades that I will just have to order soon!


These last bits are what I had my eye on for the longest time, the one foundation looked similar to MAC face and body and the one concealer reminded me of Benefits fake up and as I loved both I had to try them out!

Finally we have this blush, I am branching out into trying new blushes and I really wanted a peach tone that would show up on my skin and I think treat might just be the one!!