Thursday, 25 September 2014

Kryolan Glossybox Highlighter - Cashmere

When glossybox landed a couple of months ago I was so happy to see a little surprise from Kryolan. It is a brand I have wanted to try for a long time because it is so well known for being of high quality products.

The kryolan highlighter is a cream highlighter which I am seriously impressed with! It gives such a glow from within. I have never been a huge highlight lover I own powder ones but they never seemed to do much. 


This was such a surprise to me that I loved this so much. It does feel a little bit oily on the skin at first but it really settles in and wears nice through the day. I like to wear this with my hair up high and dab this over the high points of my face. So the top of my cheekbones, my cupids bow and down my nose, and a little bit on my brows.  It adds a nice sheen and gives me a subtle glow that I really like.


As you can tell from the swatches this is a champagne coloured highlight, I have left it quite obvious on my hand here but it creates a really subtle glow.