Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Glam Glow Super Mud Mask Review

Ok this has been a long time coming, I tried the Glam Glow Super Mud Mask ages ago, and have been trying something similar to do a comparison post, as well as individual posts for both! This post will be very very picture heavy!

Today I am finally ready to put up my post!

Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri
I found out that my local beauty salon carries the Glam Glow range I got excited! I got upset when I found out it was about £50 a tub! Not something I could afford to pay out if it didnt work. The risk was just too great!! I hear people say this is the better out of the Glam Glow Masks but I wanted to try it out first, insane excitement arose again when the salon told me they sold testers!! Now I got two knowing one would just not cut it for a good mask as I like them to be quite thick (despite this saying you can apply it really thinly)

Below I will be inserting UNEDITED pictures so you can really see what it looks like.

Before, I have visible pores on my nose and a few on my cheeks, quite an unever and red toned skin, and a few spots lurking under the skin!
Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri

I never thought that this applied evenly, and there are some large chunks in the mask while applying that almost exfoliate the skin a little bit. 
Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri

 It soon starts to dry and look like you are painting yourself in camo, but you can see by my nose where some of those larger particals were,
Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri

Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri
 You can instantly see it drawing out all the excess oil in your skin, its both gross and amazing to watch!
Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri
 This was my nose, easily the most disgusting part!
Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri
 My forhead was pretty oily too!
Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri
 My chin also! Which was not especially oily but it did help to draw out some good spots!!
Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri

And here is me after washing off the mask, I think my forhead looks less oily my redness is not so bad but mostly my skin just looks better, almost glowy!

Glam Glow Super Mud Mask - allthingskerri

The day after this mask is amazing, makeup goes on so much better, my skin feels so much smoother, spots are drawn out and do not last as long, I seriously think this would make a great on the spot treatment. and As you wait the 15mins this is on your face, it is amazing to see the gung it pulls out! The only downside to the Glam Glow Super Mud Mask is the price, but seeing how much better my skin was after one use, I am serisouly considering buying it!