Sunday, 28 September 2014

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray

As a girl with very thin fine flat hair I am constantly trying to thicken up my hair and give myself a little bit of boost in the hair department!

Step in Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray. I got this in a magazine and I hunted up and down for it until I got my hands on it as I knew I couldn't afford to buy this if it didnt like it or it didnt make any difference.


I tried this every way I could think of, by having wet hair and spritzing this in then drying my hair. half drying my hair spritizing this in then completely drying my hair, using it on my hair dry and just nothing worked! I just can not get this to give me any volume at all. It can give me a little bit of texture but no volume. It makes my hair feel sticky and horrible and I just can not wait for the next time I can wash my hair to get this stuff out! Sorry Bumbe and Bumble I know lots of people love this but it just does not work for me at all.