Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer

In my quest for a perfect concealer I have tried many different formulations from creams, to sticks, to liquids and only a few really pop out at being any good!

I decided to pick up the healthy mix concealer as I really love the healthy mix serum foundation and I figured it should be as good as the foundation really!


The Healthy Mix concealer shade I picked up was 52. It is quite a thick formula which I was not expecting at first but it does a really good job for all those heavy duty needs. Such as covering spots or really dark under eye circles. The more peach tones can really counteract any blue in you under eye circles so it really is a great little product for that!


As you can probably tell this is just a little bit too dark for me, so I tend to use it over spots only now. It does a really good job at minimising the redness and masking them so they are not so obvious. I do use this under my eyes when they are highly hydrated and I am having a really good skin day otherwise I can find this collects in my fine lines and makes them more noticeable which no one really wants. The formula is easy to blend out but if you use too much I feel you could run the risk of looking 'cakey'

Because of the dark shade I have I don't use this as much as I would like to and if I could find it in shade 51 I think this would be a really good concealer for me!