Friday, 5 September 2014

#30DaysOfLipstick - Day 26 - Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss - Candy Bar*

You may have heard me say a few times on my blog that I am not a big fan of lipglosses, in fact I think only one other gloss has made an appearance in this series! However I think these glosses from essence are so nice they are worth hunting down and I am really gutted they didn't make it over to our stands in the UK. If any one knows if you can still get the stay with me glosses I would really like to know!

The Essence Stay With Me Lipglosses have a really interesting applicator that makes these really nice to apply.


The applicator dips in the middle and it makes it so easy to apply!  These are also pretty good coloured glosses.


I think the colour payoff on these is brilliant this is just over my bare lips and you can see theres a nice glossy pink colour.  I really would like to get more of these especially if there is a red shade! I would love to see what that looked like!
*I won this lipgloss in a blog giveaway